IFRD has been registered in Colombo, Sri Lanka at 23 Rejab 1435H, May 22, 2014. Since 2014, IFRD is active in coordinating aid to Muslims in several countries and region such Arakan (Myanmar), Gaza (Palestine), Syria, Bangladesh, the Philippines and other Muslim countries.
At present, AMAL Foundation of Malaysia leads International Federation for Relief and Development (IFRD) that consist of 10 Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) from different countries and is currently headquartered in Malaysia. IFRD members are NGOs from Malaysia, Sudan, India, Philippines, Indonesia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Bangladesh, and Egypt to coordinate welfare assistance to communities around the globe.
To be a leading and preferred network NGO in the world by 2025
We are a network of NGO’s worldwide, working to uphold the socio-economic condition of mankind effected by disasters, mobilising resources and facilitating the members.
- To mobilise all resources possible to reach out victim of natural & man-made disaster all over the world
- To facilitate members organisation to improve conditions in education healthcare and livelihood
- To help members organisation in capacity building networking & management
- Advance justice, equality and human dignity for all communities around the globe.
- AMAL Foundation of Malaysia (Malaysia)
- Cansuyu Charity and Solidarity (Turkey)
- Al-Khidmat Foundation (Pakistan)
- Al Ehsan Charity Organisation (Sudan)
- Baitulmaal Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Bangsamoro Development Agency (Phillipines)
- Serendib Foundation for Relief and Development (Sri Lanka)
- Human Welfare Foundation (India)
- Islamic Aid Bangladesh (Bangladesh)
- Egyption Medical Syndicate (Egypt)